SharePoint 2013 page title goes missing (disappears) when SSRS web-part is loaded.I am showing dashboard made in SSRS on main page of sub-site (SSRS report called in web-part). But I faced a frustrating problem of page title getting disappeared as soon as page is fully loaded.
After long hours of trial and error & googgling I succeed with following steps
1. Go to ‘Site Setting’
2. Navigate to ‘Master pages and page layouts’
3. In the library, search for the master page which your site has used in my
case it is 'seattle.master'.
4. Along with master page there will be HTML page with same name. select
‘seattle.html’ page, go to ‘edit properties’ and uncheck ‘Associated File’
5. Then download the ‘seattle.master’ page and open it in any editor. You can
also open with SharePoint designer.
6. Remove all the new-line, space & tabs and make the page title in one single
7. Save the page and upload (or publish) if needed.
And you are done!!